$11.50 – $13.50
- A touchless solution to provide you the safest solution to sanitize and clean your hands
- Work on A/C (4 x C Batteries) or D/C battery (DC plug is optional)
- 3 Heads pumps solution easy to switch and use :
- Gel Head for Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Spray Head for Liquid sanitizer or alcohol disinfectant and Foam Head for Liquid soap to be turned into foam
- Smooth Discharge by its Automatic Induction
- Access the window to see the liquid/gel level and adjust accordingly
- Pay 1 USD for one extra head
- Pay 2 USD for the DC plug
- Application - Sanitizer
- Installation - Sanitizer
- Maintenance - Sanitizer
- Disposition & Recycling - Sanitizer
Colorful Dispenser History
In the beginning, the colorful dispenser is designed by Equipsafe 2020 and produced by the Better Life factory. . After that, we tested different colors, they are white、black、red、 green、pink、purple、yellow、orange、grey、blue. In conclusion 10 kinds of popular colors.
In this paragraph, I will discuss the advantages of the colorful dispenser
At first, in Modern design, we only use new material and insert UV material to make the appearance lighter. Second, foam, gel, spray head options, easy to change. Third, we have more than 10 colors option, accept MOQ 12pcs for starting your market. Forth, we keep stock for urgent delivery, within 100pcs we can send within 24 hours. Fifth, we promise a guarantee for 2 years, we will fix every dispenser from Equipsafe have problems, it can’t be fixed well, we will change it with the shipping cost, you can refund to Equipsafe if you are still not satisfied with our products.
Sensor Mode: Automatic Induction (Infra-Red Sensor)
Battery Type: 4 pcs of C Batteries (Use time: at least 30 000 times)
Suitable for: Hand Sanitizer Gel, Liquid Soap, and Alcohol Disinfectant
Tank size (Filling Capacity): 1 Liter
Discharge amount: 1.2ml per discharge
Product Color: White & Black (Other colors on demand)
Finishing: Matte treatment
Height: 26 cm
Width: 12 cm
Depth: 10 cm
Weight: 800 g
Certifications & Standards: CE, EMC, FCC
Guarantee: 2 Years
- Individual packing: 27 x 12.5 x 10.5 cm
- Inner box packing: 29 x 13 x 10.5 cm
- Master packing: 45 x 41 x 32 cm – 11 kgs (One head dispenser)
70 x 39 x31 cm– 17 kgs (Two or three head dispensers)
In conclusion, there are some points to choose a good dispenser:
The most important, the raw material.,however, the isolation mechanism (to avoid any contact with the liquid inside of it that can lead to contamination). Then the efficiency of the sensors (how much time does it take between putting your hand and releasing the product). Moreover, it needs to be sealed correctly to avoid any leakage of the product that’s inside of it.
Suitable to use for private use:
- Inside the house
- To protect your entire family and friends
Suitable for public use :
- Restaurant & Bar
- Transportation Hub
- A place with a lot of traffic
Very easy to set up: Less than 3 min for everything.
- Open the box and use the opening key to open the dispenser outer shell from the top
- Place the head required (Gel, Spray, or Foam) under the tank then fill the tank with the solution required. Mostly the liquid to fill depend on the head-mounted
- Either place 4 batteries in the battery compartment or use the DC plug to input power
- Try out few dispenses to get the liquid discharge from the pumps (Might take 5-10 discharges until liquid is pumped out
- Place your hand under and sanitize your hands!
The step to maintain your sanitizer dispenser is to:
- Fill out the tank when it runs out of liquid (or refill at any time). You can as well remove it easily to clean it with water and soap solution or chemical solutions)
- If the dispenser runs out of battery, you can easily change the C batteries by acceding the compartment
- If the head or the pump is obstructed, you can easily remove it and then use tap water to clean it and clear it out
- Each component (except the motor) can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning. If you’re unsure, contact our After Sales services to have our experts’ advice.
If the dispensers stop working within 2 years, please contact our after-sales services as they are 2 years guaranteed from receiving date.
If the sanitizer dispenser is broken due to a fall or malfunction and that you need to dispose of it please follow these steps:
- Open the sanitizer dispenser with the opening key and disassemble each component one by one
- Make sure the tank is empty before throwing the tank
- All the parts and components made out of plastic could be thrown inside a recyclable box except batteries (If there is any) and the motor part)
- If you are unsure about something, please feel free to contact our after-sales service to dispose properly of the sanitizer dispenser.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
35 000 Discharges per Cycle
Touchless Clean Solution
Colorful Dispenser (OEM Production)
Product Personalization: YES – We can make a dispenser at the color of your brand or company. We can also add create a completely new item for you and create a designed dispenser.
Inner Box Personalization: YES – Our design team can work with your designer to provide the best artwork and to make great-looking packaging to be placed and viewed by everyone once placed on a shelf. Possible from order from 10 000 pcs only.
Manual and Guide Personalization: YES – Our technical team can confirm with your team essential information to be listed on the manual and guide. We will work with your team in order to make it done in your own language. Possible from order from 10 000 pcs only
Master Carton Personalization: YES – Do you want to make more visibility for your brand? We can work out a personalized design for the master carton. It can be colorful or plain carton. Possible from order from 10 000pcs only.
Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
As the world faces the covid-19 pandemic, paying attention to our hygiene has become more crucial than ever. We have adopted new habits such as wearing a mask to breathe safely, sweeping all surfaces with antibacterial wipes, or using a hand sanitizer.
People are taking all the sanitary precautions to avoid catching the virus by sneezing for example and to control the spreading of the coronavirus around them. They are wearing all types of masks to make sure that they inhale clean air.
Therefore, as the world faces this pandemic, new products have appeared to stop the spread of contaminant particles, such as the automatic sanitizer dispenser that we now find almost everywhere we go.
Automatic hand Sanitizer Dispenser: instructions for use
The Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser needs to be placed correctly in a suitable area. It’s usually set in the entry of a building or any other space.It is set vertically, and needs to be stabilized.
In order to receive the hand sanitizer, the user needs to place his/her hand in the specified area under the sensor, without touching the automatic sanitizer dispenser. Once the sensor detects the hand, a specific amount of sanitizer will be released and it needs to be scrubbed into both hands for a certain period of time. This will allow to sanitize the hands and eliminate any germs.
Our Automatic hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Equipsafe offers a high-quality Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser, according to international health requirements and standards. Hence, it is CE certified. Our products have an automatic hand sensor and provide 2ml of liquid for each dose. Also, they don’t just offer one outlet; the dose can be a liquid or a spray, depending on the product that you fill inside the Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser.
With all these features, you might expect the dispenser to be heavy, but this is not the case. It weighs less than 1 kilo and is made of ABS + PC. It can be filled with sanitizer in an easy way and is powered by batteries, which makes it even more practical.